Sunday, April 12, 2009

From the Minds of Babies

I always wondered what could be going through the minds of babies when I photograph them. As I was editing a couple more of Turner's photos this weekend I made up a short little story. I know I know, I think I was sitting at the computer way too long because making up stories in my head is just not the norm for me.

Once upon a time, in a land far far away lived a 10 lb newborn baby named Turner Wren. Turner liked to sleep . . . a lot.


But suddenly he peacefully awoke and started thinking about his future and what he wanted to be when he grew up.


"This is a very big decision." thought Turner, "I think I'll need to sleep on it."


So Turner went back to sleep and dreamt about the future and what it held for him. He dreamt of becoming a firefighter and saving lives. He also dreamt of becoming a Pediatrician and helping little babies just like himself. And finally, Turner's last dream he dreamt about somebody that he knew he wanted to become like. Turner awoke and yelled, "When I grow up, I want to become big and strong just like my Dad!"

This picture's so cute! I love that it looks like he's flexing his muscles! He must work out at the baby gym. I'm kidding!

0 comments: