Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Johnsons . . .

This photo session was so much fun. We took these photos over at Gardner Village and it was actually a perfect day to take pictures! I know this amazing family from my friend/coworker Star. It's so funny because this is basically the first time that I ever really met them, but I felt like I already knew them. It's probably because Star is such a proud aunt and loves to share all of the amazing and funny stories about her family . . . especially her nieces Annie and Ellie. Star actually came along to help with this photo shoot and was doing the funniest things to make Annie laugh.









2 comments:

Star April 4, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

These are soooo amazing!!!! You are so fantastic

Hilary April 4, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Getting the picture CDs was better than Christmas Gianne! Thanks, they're amazing!!